(1): number of passengers landing in Nairobi (landing, stopover * and transit)
(2) : number of passengers taking off from Nairobi (taking off, stopover * and transit)
* -> Some landing passengers do not actually disembark. Eg a passenger on a flight London> Maputo with a stopover in Nairobi to pick up and drop other passengers will land in Nairobi but not disembark. The number indicated takes into account that passenger.
(3) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircraft landing in Nairobi
(4) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircraft taking off from Nairobi
(5) Number of passenger commercial aircraft (regular + charter) that landed in Nairobi *.
(6): Number of passenger commercial aircraft (regular + charter) that took off from Nairobi *.
* -> The difference between the number of aircraft on takeoff and on landing is explained by night flows (eg aircraft landing at 23:00 and taking off for return at 00:50) or by air traffic rights on certains segments only.